To: Judicial Candidate:
As you are well aware, getting information or judicial candidates to voters is a difficult process. The questions below are to let me help you in that task.
Judgevoterguide.com is the most influential voter guide for voters, receiving over 300,000 visits last election.
In addition, I am conducting a dozen “election forums” in the coming months discussing with thousands of voters the judicial races. At these forums information on the judicial candidates (as well as candidates for other elected offices) is provided to those present.
And I have already started a schedule of multiple interviews on each of several radio stations in Southern California—KABC, KFI, KRLA, KKLA, KBRT and KWVE—with the same election information presented on the air with specific endorsements.
The questions below cover your judicial outlook. We already have your professional biography.
- How would you describe your judicial philosophy?
- What well known U.S. or California Supreme Court judge (living or dead) do you most admire?
- How could the judicial system be improved?
- Do you agree or disagree with the Court of Appeals for the Second Appellate District ruling several years ago against homeschooling in California. Why or why not?
- The California Supreme Court set aside Proposition 22 and allowed same sex marriage. Then they upheld the Proposition 8 vote. Now, the 9th Court of Appeals says it is unconstitutional. As a judge, how would you go about determining how to rule in this type of case?
- Do you consider yourself a strict constructionist or judicial activist?
- Do you believe the Constitution is a living document?
Thank you for your willingness to do public service and help inform and educate voters.
Judge Voter Guide