To: Judicial Candidate:
Judgevoterguide.com is the most influential voter guide for voters, receiving close to a quarter of a million visitors during the last election.
The questionnaire will help us determine:
- Your rating on the site
- Who we recommend on radio and TV interviews
- What is said at Election Forums held throughout California
- Your ranking on our email campaign to voters
The questions below cover your judicial outlook. We already have your professional biography.
- What is your name and what office are you running for?
- What well known U.S. or California Supreme Court judge (living or dead) do you most admire?
- How could the judicial system be improved?
- Do you agree or disagree with the Court of Appeals for the Second Appellate District’s initial ruling several years ago against homeschooling in California. Why or why not?
- In New Mexico, the State Supreme Court ruled against Elane Photography, siding in favor of upholding the civil rights of a gay couple over the religious convictions of the business owners. How do you view religious liberty issues/civil rights?
- Do you consider yourself a strict constructionist or judicial activist?
- What do you believe is the basis for law?
- Do you believe the Constitution is a living document?
Thank you for your willingness to do public service and help inform and educate voters.
Please return to: email@example.com
Judge Voter Guide